From Clutter to Freedom teaches you:
- Processes to reorganize your space using S.P.A.C.E., M.E.S.S. and T.O.O.L.S so you will no longer feel overwhelmed.
- Strategies to move you to emotional/psychological freedom so you no longer feel the burden of indecision and the fear of letting go of your stuff.
- A mindset to leave previous roles behind, gain new experiences and not regret opportunities you might have missed.
I know you are at a crossroads in your life looking at your past roles and experiences with joy, satisfaction and accomplishment. You have routines in your life that bring you success and comfort. But you are wondering where your path will take you now as you examine what is important to you at this stage in your life.
You feel that all the stuff from your past is invading your space, time and thoughts. It is confining you to roles, commitments and obligations so you can’t move forward with new experiences you long for. You’re tired, burnt-out and yearning to know how to change so you can break free of physical and emotional clutter.
You want an organized home, streamlined systems, well managed time and emotional freedom from clutter. You want to be energized, motivated, and self-assured as you open new doors to your future.
- A well-organized home to suit your personality and needs
- Processes to help you organize your home
- Skills to help you maintain your organized home and life
- Systems and routines to help make your home life easier
- To learn how to reduce the amount of stuff you collect in your home
- An understanding of your attachment to your things and strategies to help you let go of them
- A mindset that will help you to leave the past and reach for the future
Most of all
- A life free of physical and mental clutter providing you with time and energy for new experiences
The Problem is:
You have been living your life in the same way for years surrounded by too much stuff, fulfilling the same roles, not knowing how to make a change. It is time to take control of your life and learn how a professional organizing coach can help you set goals to declutter your physical and emotional spaces to make room for a new perspective.
- Are you one of the 80% of people who dislike change?
- Do you feel overwhelmed, frustrated or anxious when you are at home?
- Are you moving things from one pile to another but not really reducing your clutter and reorganizing your space?
- Are you unhappy and frustrated with your lifestyle?
- Are you afraid of making decisions that will change your lifestyle?
Let’s set you up with tools to get you from unorganized to unstoppable.
After my sessions of clearing and reorganizing my office with Julie I have been more focused on my businesses, even reawakening a part of it that has been kept “quiet” for too long. This led to unexpected sales and events featuring my books and workshops. Then after she left, I suddenly found myself clearing and re-organizing other areas of my home on my own. Which led to finding items I didn’t even know I had, some AMAZING discoveries and some “What & Why the H….” items.
After our most recent session to clear out old stuff I had been constantly moving from home to home plus greeting cards from the past 20 years, I had a HUGE surge of creativity leading to a book of artwork I had forgotten I had even done. Now that these juices have been re-ignited and things are becoming clearer in my environment I plan on having Julie continue to coach me at least once a year. Her laser-sharp eyes can scan an area and make suggestions that can seem so simple you can’t help but wonder why you couldn’t see it yourself.
Carolyn Shannon of Venting Creatively
I really enjoyed it when you coached me. I still look around my office and see how you have influenced me to organize my surroundings. I like working at my desk when it’s orderly.
I have been in your shoes
I love seeing the smiles on my clients’ faces when they have reached their goals. They love their home, office and their lives are taking on new meaning. One client had a life over flowing with stuff, commitments and financial burdens. They couldn’t see how to regain control of it. They began working with me and learned how to reduce their clutter, let go of the unimportant things, schedule time in their day to get tasks completed and involve everyone in the family to share the work. As time progressed they reaped the benefits of an organized home. It gave them piece of mind, a relaxed nurturing family environment and a new understanding that less stuff makes life easier. Other clients were ready to make changes in their lives. But they couldn’t because their home was filled with stuff that served them in the past but was not serving them now. I helped them to discover what was important to them. Once the process began it became easier and easier to make new transitions. One moved out of her large family home and into a lovely new townhome, another after retirement took a long vacation to help clarify her goals, others began to understand the value of relationships, taking care of their health and freedom from responsibility over the cost of acquiring stuff.
I am Julie Stobbe and I am here to help you make that journey From Clutter to Freedom. As a Trained Professional Organizer, a Gold Leaf Member of Professional Organizer and Lifestyle Organizing Coach I help people who are at a crossroads in their lives, ready to live free of physical and emotional clutter and discover new, meaningful experiences. After completing my Bachelor of Education and Honours Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology I taught in many different settings, elementary school, gymnastics and University. I have always been an organized person and with my background in teaching, Professional Organizing and Coaching is what I love to do. I waited 20 years to start my business all the while enjoying the chances I had to use my skills at home, school, on the job and in the community. When the time was right I was ready to coach, teach and work with people to make their lives better. That is what I love, participating in changing people’s lives. Working with one person at a time to make the world a better place. Clients say I am a good listener and calm. I am able to quickly see and understand the causes of the disorganization in their lives. These skills are needed to start them on their process of getting organized. So, have I been in your shoes? No, but I have walked in your shoes and understand that with my expertise, calm, positive attitude and personalized approach, you will overcome obstacles that have been hindering you for years.
Most people think, “What do I need a Professional Organizer Coach for? Everyone can do that.” After struggling with procrastination, motivation, lack of knowledge, and self-doubt, no progress is made. But you realize the benefit of reaching out to professionals to support you, guide you and teach you. I want you to move forward and enjoy the life you dream of so I created From Clutter to Freedom.
What can you expect in the program From Clutter to Freedom?
In this 9-week, one-on-one coaching program you will have a 50-minute session followed up with tasks to be completed each week. Through email, you will receive resources and answers to your questions. A private Facebook group will allow you to network, share your successes and gain support from your peers in the program.
- Week 1 – Goal Setting
- Week 2 – Decluttering Skills
- Week 3 – Time Management Skills
- Week 4 – Barriers to Getting Organized
- Week 5 – Virtual Organizing Session
- Week 6 – Attachment Theory
- Week 7 – Try Something New
- Week 8 – Change Theory
- Week 9 – Mindset
Your most important takeaways will be:
- A vision for your home and lifestyle
- Tools for organizing your space:, S.P.A.C.E. M.E.S.S. T.O.O.L.S.
- Skills to improve your time management during your organizing sessions
- Understanding how and why clutter happens so you can reduce your clutter
- A one-on-one virtual organizing session to refine your organizing skills
- An understanding of attachment theory and how it applies to your clutter
- Success in trying new experiences
- Approaches to accepting change in your life, 80% of people find change difficult
- A new mindset about making peace with your life choices
During the 9-week From Clutter to Freedom program:
- You will have 9 50-minute personalized one-on-one coaching sessions discussing organizing concepts that impact your lifestyle and personality
- 1 fun virtual organizing session with Julie to guide you through the organizing process, chatting and working together, no more frustrating organizing sessions.
- Access to Julie’s systems and resources to teach you how to organize a space so it works effectively for you, looks great and is easy to maintain
- Access to resources and reference material to help you better understand attachment theory and fear about making decisions to let go of things
- Email support for 9 weeks – submit your questions to Julie for personalized help
- A private Facebook group will allow for conversations with other highly motivated individuals. You will have additional access to Julie through postings in this private forum as well as networking and accountability.
The value of this 9 week one-on-one coaching is $997.00 USD
After you register, you will receive:
- A working agreement to sign and return
- A call or email for scheduling your 9 sessions.
From Clutter to Freedom is a unique program.
This program uses virtual organizing and coaching to help you make changes to your life. Your personality affects how you think, feel and make decisions about your stuff. This program will give you practical systems for reorganizing your home that will lead to new outlooks that suit your personality and lifestyle. You read books, follow organizing blogs and look for ideas on Pinterest. But instead of feeling confident, you feel confused. There are so many ideas you don’t know what to do. This program gives you on-line individualized support to learn how to use organizing concepts successfully, know how to stop repeating failing practices and understand how your mind thinks about stuff. Once you connect with what is really happening in your mind you will be able to change your physical space and change your life. Even when you try and fail, we all do, you will be able to keep moving forward to reach the lifestyle you want and the freedom from mindsets that are holding you back. You will become unstoppable.
My promise to you.
After working with me you will have an organized space, a better understanding of your attachment to things, ways you can let go of your stuff and a mindset of unstoppable. You will be able to go From Clutter to Freedom.
An organized home and a new outlook are within your reach if:
- You are ready to do the work, look at yourself and see what is holding you back, get physical and move that stuff out of your home.
- You are ready to leave the old you behind and start finding the new you. Sometimes people see themselves as a quilter, musician, or carpenter even though they have not used those items in years. They are afraid to let go of those things and move onto new experiences.
- You are tired of the stress of having so much stuff that you keep moving from place to place that doesn’t serve to make your life better, it only reminds you of your failure to deal with the clutter.
Admit you are not ready if:
- You are doing this to make someone else happy
- You are lazy and don’t want to get hot and tired moving, lifting and packing things up
- You are not ready to share about your life with me
- You are skeptical about being coached
- You would rather keep doing what you’re doing and you don’t want to find out what other experiences await you.
If you keep doing what you’re doing, you can keep going it alone, accumulating more stuff and avoiding dealing with the old stuff until your space doesn’t function or look the way you want. You can continue to feel depressed, exhausted and hopeless with the things that surround you, so you don’t have enthusiasm to look for new opportunities.
Or you can put an end to your struggles and join the program where I will guide you to having an organized space, a feeling of calm and contentment and the energy to open new doors for $997.00 USD
You know it is the right time to make the choice to change your life. If you would like to speak to me, book a Discovery Call and I can answer your questions.
“Once you have tidiness, other things naturally start to change for the better. Julie gets you there.”
Christopher Cole from Balanced Way