Dear Anxious Organizer,
I know you are looking around your home and seeing all the possibilities it holds to bring you joy, happiness and relaxation. All the stuff in your home makes you feel anxious, overwhelmed and stressed. Rooms can’t be used for their purpose, there is no clear space to relax in and you’re too tired to think about what to do with the clutter and chaos. You feel like you are going in circles cleaning up, it gets messy again and cleaning up again and you can’t break the cycle. You have routines in your life that keep you organized and in-control but they continue to breakdown.
You feel that all the stuff is invading your space, time and thoughts. You’re tired, burnt-out and yearning to know how to change your habits and systems so you can have a beautiful home you enjoy living in.
You want a decluttered and organized home, streamlined systems, well managed time. You want to be energized, motivated, and in control of your environment so you can spend your time and energy doing things you love.
- A well-organized home to suit your personality and needs
- Processes to help you organize your home
- Skills to help you maintain your organized home and life
- Systems and routines to help make your home life easier
- To learn how to reduce the amount of stuff you collect in your home
- Strategies to help you let go of stuff
Most of all
- You want a home that is easy to keep decluttered, organized and running smoothly so you can relax and enjoy your life.
For $397.00 USD you can make your home suit your personality and lifestyle. Move from unorganized to unburdened
I have been in your shoes
I love seeing the smiles on my clients’ faces when they have reached their goals. They love their home, office and their lives are taking on new meaning. One client had a life overflowing with stuff, commitments and financial burdens. They couldn’t see how to regain control of it. They began working with me and learned how to reduce their clutter, let go of the unimportant things, schedule time in their day to get tasks completed and involve everyone in the family to share the work. As time progressed they reaped the benefits of an organized home. It gave them peace of mind, a relaxed nurturing family environment and a new understanding that less stuff makes life easier.
At one point I was considering moving to a smaller home. It turned out the time wasn’t right for the move. I realized that a move was going to happen at some point and so I started decluttering my home. I did it a little at a time, cupboard by cupboard, drawer by drawer, room by room until it was done. I love living with just the stuff I need and love. It feels great to know that when I move it will be easy. Most of the hard work is already done.
I am Julie Stobbe and I am here to help you Create an Organized Home. As a Trained Professional Organizer, a Gold Leaf Member of Professional Organizers in Canada, a Lifestyle Organizing Coach and the owner of Mind over Clutter since 2006, I help people surrounded by chaos and clutter regain control of their homes. After completing my B.Education and Hons. B.Science in Kinesiology I taught in many different settings, elementary school, gymnastics and University. I have always been an organized person and with my background in teaching, Professional Organizing and Coaching is what I love to do. I waited 20 years to start my business all the while enjoying the chances I had to use my skills at home, school and in the community. When the time was right I was ready to coach, teach and work with people to make their lives better. That is what I love, participating in changing people’s lives. So, have I been in your shoes? No, but I have walked in your shoes with many clients and understand that by sharing my expertise with you in this course, you will overcome obstacles that have been hindering you from creating an organized home.
Most people think, “What help can I get from a course on organizing? Everyone can do that.” After struggling with procrastination, motivation and lack of knowledge, no progress was made. You realize the benefit of reaching out to professionals to support you, guide you and teach you. I want you to move forward so you can easily Create an Organized Home
The Problem is:
You have been living your life surrounded by too much stuff and not knowing how to conquer the clutter. It is time to take control of your life and learn how to set goals and make plans to declutter and organize your home.
- Do you feel overwhelmed, frustrated or anxious when you are at home?
- Are you moving things from one pile to another but not really reducing your clutter and reorganizing your space?
- Are you avoiding making a plan to deal with the chaos?
- Are you unhappy and frustrated with your lifestyle?
- Do you wake up wishing your home and life were under control?
Let’s set you up with tools to get you from unorganized to unburdened .
What can you expect in, Create an Organized Home?
In this 6-week course, you will receive weekly lessons each containing a video teaching you skills and worksheets to help you plan your course of action to Create an Organized Home. A private Facebook group will allow you to network, share your successes, gain support from your peers, receive resources and answers to your questions.
Your most important takeaways will be:
- A vision for your home and lifestyle
- Skills to improve your time management during your organizing sessions
- Tools for decluttering and organizing your room.
- A system to help you decide what items to let go
- Guide for storage and organizing product suggestions
- A method to maintain your organization system
During the 6-week Create an Organize Home program:
The course designed for you has:
- You will have 6 lessons each containing a teaching video on skills to use to be successful in your project
- Each lesson has worksheets or checklists for you to use to plan your next steps to completing your goal
- At the end of each lesson, there is T.O.O.L.S. to Guide Your Success worksheet to reflect on your progress and to plan for your next working session
- Lesson 1 Making Time for Your Project helps you identify resources, set goals, manage interruptions and commit to the project so you will be successful
- Lesson 2 will be teaching you How to Make a Successful Plan involving choosing your room and designing the space.
- Lesson 3 Room with a Purpose will be teaching you how to declutter a room. It discusses how to set up the room for decluttering and the system for sorting the room into categories.
- Lesson 4 To Keep or not to Keep will be guiding you through a process on how to decide what to keep and, what to remove from your home. It will discuss how to find “good homes” for your unneeded items.
- Lesson 5 Organizing: Ease and Access will teach you how to organize a room using zones, decide on appropriate storage methods and products.
- Lesson 6 If You Get It Out….will teach you about “traps” that cause your home to fall back into disorganization and methods to help you maintain your new systems
- Access to Julie’s systems and resources to teach you how to organize a room so it works effectively for you, looks great and is easy to maintain
- Access to resources and reference material to help you know how and where to part with items
- A private Facebook group will allow for conversations with other highly motivated individuals. You will have additional access to Julie through postings in this private forum as well as networking and accountability.
4 Bonus items
- A Guide to Organizing a Yard Sale – Dos, don’ts and common mistakes to avoid when planning a yard sale
- Inspirations – Inspiring quotes, and sayings to help you change your mindset and motivate you to complete your project
- A Guide to Creating Zones in Your Home – Each room in the home will have different organizing zones for setting up the room. This list is a reference to help you determine what zones you need in your rooms.
- Resource Reading List – A list of suggested books and blogs to help you answer your organizing dilemmas.
You will receive the course materials weekly and have access to a private Facebook group to discuss ideas to move you forward and be successful for your investment of:
After my sessions of clearing and reorganizing my office with Julie I have been more focused on my businesses, even reawakening a part of it that has been kept “quiet” for too long. This led to unexpected sale and events featuring my books and workshops. Then after, I suddenly found myself clearing and reorganizing other areas of my home. Which led to finding items I didn’t even know I had, some AMAZING discoveries and some What & Why the H… items.
After our most recent session to clear out old stuff I had been constantly moving from home to home, plus greeting cards from the past 20 years, I had a HUGE surge of creativity leading to a book of artwork I had forgotten I had even done. Now that these juices have been re-ignited and things are becoming clearer in my environment, I plan on having Julie continue to coach me at least once a year. Her laser-sharp eyes can scan an area and make suggestions that can seem so simple you can’t help but wonder why you couldn’t see it yourself.
Carolyn Shannon of Venting Creatively
Thank you so much for all of your help. You have given me my home back. The task of organizing our house was so overwhelming and you made it fun and, for me, easy. I love the space. After living in it over the weekend and seeing my partner’s reaction, I am so happy and relaxed. Even he loves it and has mentioned how much stress has been relieved. Thank you so much for all the help, I could not have done it without you!
You are an amazing lady Julie. I just started reading your review of my questions and while I have just taken a glimpse, I am overwhelmed with how thoughtful you are – all the time you have taken, to take in our meetings and provide feedback. Thank you very much. I look forward to reviewing it further this week.
Sara Rams Business Development
Create an Organized Home is a unique course.
This course uses video teaching, worksheets and peer to peer support to help you make changes to your home. Your personality affects how you think, feel and make decisions about your stuff. This program will give you practical systems for reorganizing your home that will lead to new outlooks that suit your personality and lifestyle. You read books, follow organizing blogs and look for ideas on Pinterest. But instead of feeling confident, you feel confused. There are so many ideas you don’t know what to do. This course gives you on-line individualized support to learn how to plan your room, declutter, let go of items and use organizing concepts successfully, to stop repeating the chaos, organized, chaos cycle. Even when you try and fail, we all do, you will be able to keep moving forward to reach your goals for your home.
My promise to you.
After completing the course, you will have the knowledge to declutter and organize a room, with a better understanding of how to let go of items. You will be able to Create an Organized Home room by room.
An organized home is within your reach if:
- You are ready to do the work, get physical and move that stuff out of your home.
- You are tired of the stress of having so much stuff that you keep moving from place to place that doesn’t serve to make your life better, it only reminds you of your failure to deal with the clutter.
Admit you are not ready if:
- You are doing this to make someone else happy
- You are lazy and don’t want to get hot and tired moving, lifting and packing things
- You would rather keep doing what you’re doing
If you keep doing what you’re doing, you can keep going it alone, accumulating more stuff and avoiding dealing with the old stuff until your room doesn’t function or look the way you want. You can continue to feel depressed, exhausted and hopeless with the things that surround you.
Or you can put an end to your struggles and join this course where you will be guided to having an organized space, a feeling of calm and contentment and the energy to take control of your life.
Moving from unorganized to unburdened